Friday, January 20, 2012

My Ikea hacks: old office chair makeover







Materials I used besides an ancient Ikea office chair (the new version of it is called Snille, I have no idea what this was called back then): fine sanding paper, spray primer, spray paint, 2 Nedda chair pads, universal glue.



This was the first time for me to paint plastic and I love everything about it. It was easy, and I am really happy with the result. Let me also throw in a word about Nedda pads. I think the are amazing. So beautiful, yet extremely cheap. Just look at them:
You can do all sorts of cool projects with them, I know I will!





Linking to: Someday Crafts, Creations by Cara, 30 Days, Kojo Designs, The Shabby Nest, Beyond the Picket Fence,The Thrifty Home

7 comments:

  1. Very fun makeover! The chair looks totally vintage now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anu! Love the colour scheme of your blog:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly. I do hope to have you here again!

      Delete
  3. Hello there I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while
    I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless
    I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.
    My web site Corner Wine Rack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    So nice chair. I appreciate with your blog what you are providing here.
    Great!!!
    Thanking You
    meeting chairs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is really very nice and beautiful. your post have nice furniture's Designs.
    Office Furniture

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete