Friday, March 9, 2012

A very last-minute DIY B-Day Party










P. is 3!







He turned three yesterday and we had a huge party. It was supposed to be on Saturday but due to certain circumstances we had to move it to the actual date. To cut the long story short, I had half a day yo pull this off.




Number 3 everywhere.


 A huge pizza! 
'Small cakes' as he calls them.


 Something fancy for the grownups, using this recipe for The Naptime Chef.


THE Cake



And one very happy little 'BIG BOY'.



4 comments:

  1. Mrak vam je bilo....pusa Pali....pozdravlja ga Pako pas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! So, I just left the same comment on MamaPeaPod's blog, but, can I hire you for our next birthday party?! ;) You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, I have to bi nice to you, so you'll be friends with us, and P will have someone to practice English with. So yes, I'll do anything:)

      Delete
  3. What a sweet party. Love the small cakes and the MASSIVE pizza :). came over from Circle of moms. you and I are nose to nose :)

    ReplyDelete